Friday, June 15, 2012

94th Aero Squadron

I don't know about where y'all live, but last night, the Miami Heat won, and there was a HUGE storm. There was thunder and lightning, and it was all very, very frightening (yes, that sounds a lot like the lyrics from Queen, but I promise it really happened).

Anyway....

A couple months ago, my bestie and I had brunch together at the cutest little place, right by Miami International Airport, called 94th Aero Squadron. If y'all ever visit Miami, visit the beach first, but don't leave without visiting this restaurant. The food is, by far, the freshest I've ever tasted. I swear, it's like they hand-pick the fruit, taste it, and add sugar or something to make you want to keep eating more. It's like it came out of the Garden of Eden (not that I would know how that tastes, but heck, Adam and Eve seemed to like it, so I figure it MUST be good). Here are some pictures of the bestie and I, and a couple of the restaurant. 



My beautiful bestie!


Bestie with the Easter basket I made her. Everyone thought I was attending a baby shower because of all the ducks.



No comments:

Post a Comment