Hello world! My fellow blogger, Jenna, from "It's Just Called Spicy" recently tagged me. Yes, tagged, like the game we all played during recess in first grade (way back when there was recess). "TAG! You're IT!" Oh, so many memories of running after my crush. His name was Christopher. Then, first grade ended, and my new crush was one of the Backstreet Boys, and I'm sure, at some point, all of them. Anyway, here I go.
11 things about me:
- I play guitar. Not as often as I'd like, but enough to keep the creativity flowing.
- I am obsessed with "Desperate Housewives," and this feels like THE longest Lenten season ever since I gave up Netflix for Lent, and I was smack in the middle of Season 6. I am suffering. A lot.
- Gerber daisies are my favorite. Pink or yellow...hint, hint.
- I love to bake, in case you haven't noticed. :)
- Sometimes, I wish I could be Irish. Even though, I really don't like the taste of beer, so I think I'd be better off staying half-Italian.
- I like gnomes.
- I've always felt like I was meant to live on the West Coast. I swear, my biological clock is totally in sync with Cali's time difference. It's no wonder I can never fall asleep until after midnight.
- I have the best boyfriend in the world, and I am forever thankful to God for bringing him into my life.
- I'm attempting to teach myself to sew. Trial and error, my friends. Trial and error.
- I own an albino Pooh Bear. And yes, I still like to cuddle with him every now and then. Hey, don't judge. Christ said that unless I become like a child, I will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Pooh Bear brings out the child in me, and I'm totally okay with that because I want to go to Heaven when the time comes.
- My middle name is Immaculada, which means immaculate, like the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Yeah, I know, my mom's pretty cool for picking that out.
Jenna's 11 questions:
1. What's your favorite food?
- Seedless grapes. Preferably green.
2. What were/are going to be your wedding colors?
- My wedding colors are undetermined, but there will definitely be either coral, hot pink, or turquoise in the mix.
3. What is the one thing you miss from your childhood?
- I miss field trips to the Liberty Science Center.
4. What is the biggest dream you have for the future?
- My biggest dream, other than becoming a great wife and an awesome mother, is to manage my own successful business...hopefully, a bakery.
5. Favorite Sport & Team?
- You mean people actually like other teams? Darn, I thought every single person was bleeding GARNET & GOLD!
6. What are you doing right this second besides blogging?
- I'm currently halfway through Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres. I strongly suggest reading it if you want to cry...of laughter.
7.What is your life "motto"?
- "What's a motto? Nothing. What's a motto with you?" -Hakuna Matata, Lion King. I couldn't help myself. Actually, I don't really have a "motto." I just like to keep an open mind and let the world introduce me to new experiences and learn from history.
8. Do you like country music? If so, what's your favorite song?
- I love country music! My favorite song is probably "Just To See You Smile" by Tim McGraw.
9. Know any funny jokes?
- Um...not off the top of head.
10. How did you get started blogging?
- Honestly, I started blogging about a year and a half ago on a different page, but that was more of a personal blog, and it didn't last too long. Then last year, a lovely acquaintance, Victoria from Marie Tea started her blog, and her writing just inspired me to start Itali Marie. Granted, her blog is AMAZING, and she has a gift for words, but it did inspire me to keep this blog afloat. One year later, here I am, still writing my little heart out and baking more than ever before.
11. Top two favorite movies of all time?
- "Tangled" and "Dirty Dancing"
Thank you, Jenna, for tagging me! I had a blast answering your questions. Who knew "blog tag" could be so entertaining?!
Til next time!