time: the longer, the better.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- 1/2 small green bell pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp "Complete Seasoning" from Publix or local grocery store
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- A splash of white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- In a large pot, heat up olive oil, and place in the chicken. Brown the chicken. Meanwhile, in a food processor, chop the garlic, onion, red and green bell pepper until it looks like a salsa. Coat the chicken with it and add salt to your taste. Mix that all together, and let the chicken continue to cook on med-high heat.
- Once the juices start forming at the bottom, lower the heat to medium. Add in the complete seasoning, oregano, and cumin. Mix that in very well. Make sure the chicken is coated evenly with the spices. Add in the tomato paste and the vinegar, and stir for about a minute, until the paste is dissolved. Cover the pot, and let it cook for about five minutes on medium heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, go ahead and cut up your potatoes. After about five minutes, add in the potatoes, and add the water. Stir up the potatoes and the chicken. Cover the pot, and let it cook on low heat for at least another half hour, but no longer than three hours. It all depends on how hungry you are. Stir about every ten minutes. Enjoy!